A Wild Newbie Appears!

(Dan LaRocca) #1

Hello Everyone,

I recently came across Knowbe4, not yet a customer but hopefully soon. I have been on the I.T. scene just over 3 years now and still have a lot to learn, but that is why I am here. I have my hands in every area of I.T. that I can get my dangerous hands on. Securing environments has always interested me, and look forward getting others opinions how to go about doing it.

• Dan LaRocca

(Bernie Strong) #2

Welcome, Dan. I just signed up for Hackbusters myself. I’ve been following KnowBe4 for a few years now due to a recommendation from the guy who did my job before me. It’s a good resource for new threat info, and I’m hoping this forum will prove to be helpful as well.

(Edwin Eekelaers) #3

Hi Dan, the fact that i have resided in the IT scene for over 23 years now happened by accident. Had gotten fed up attending school because of one particular professor and quit school. One day i filled out an application form , submitted it and 2 days later i had a job in IT. And i’ve stayed there till today. In the beginning the IT scene didn’t interest me that much but it has grown on me. And once you are in it you have to keep learning every single day or one day you’ll wake up as outdated as possible. That’s also why i am here. To learn from the pro’s that created this community.

Nice to hear from you Dan. Have you seen the live demo or webinar yet? It’s pretty cool!

(Dan LaRocca) #5

Hello Like a Sir,

I have seen the live demo, and it looks great. I am just waiting on higher ups to approve the purchase, looks like we will be purchasing soon!