Ah well here i am

(Edwin Eekelaers) #1

As everyone’s joyfully introducing him/her self i thought what the heck let’s spill the beans and say hi.
I’m here in the community under my real name so yes my name’s Edwin.
I’m a 45yr old male ( when you read this on 9/12 actually ) with 2 lovely kids aged 6 & 9. The fact that the kids are smarter then their dad’s not difficult. I barely master 3 languages at this age and they have already outdone me at their age…
How i discovered KnowBe4. Well i’m a member from the Spiceworks community too and there i stumbled on the excellent writings from Stu so i decided to follow KnowBe4 and last week i got asked to become a member here. Professionally securing things is not really my job but i’m intrigued by it and every mail i get from Stu is properly dissected and if not too tech i forward them to my manager for further distribution. I’m mainly a systems engineer with an affinity for powershell.
Right now i can be online a lot since the mrs & kids are in Southern China till early next year… So i plan to learn a helluva lot from KnowBe4 till they get back.
Favorite style of movies is Scifi. Besides that i tear thru a book faster then lightning. Like to read a lot from Tom Clancy, Clive Cussler & James Rollins and when it comes to movies i got stuck in the 80’s & early 90’s… Still the best music to party…

(Will Jeansonne) #2

Hi Andrew,

Thanks again for joining HackBusters and the inspirational video! :wink: Just in time for Halloween–it’s about six weeks away for us here in the U.S.

Will

(Edwin Eekelaers) #3

@Will i guess you got 2 users mixed up lest someone finally approved my application for a secret identity… Yeah 45 grave all the way since the eighties & George Romero’s return of the living dead… Brainnssssss

So to use the famous words invented by H.S… D’oh