First Quarter 2017 Top-Clicked Phishing Tests

(Jessica) #1

Stu recently made a blog post about the top clicked on phishing topics based on our customer’s end-users in the first quarter of 2017:

KnowBe4 customers run millions of phishing tests per year, and we report frequently on the top-clicked phishing topics so that our customers know what the highest-risk phishing templates are. That way they can inoculate their employees against the most prevalent social engineering attacks.

First quarter 2017 Top-Clicked Phishing Tests

We break these out in two sections, social media and non-social phishing tests. To start with the latter, here are the top- clicked topics for the first quarter:

14% UPS Label Delivery , 1ZBE312TNY00015011
13% Email Account Updates
13% Your inbox is full
11% A Delivery Attempt was made
11% Unusual sign-in activity
10% FW: Microsoft Security Update
10% Update your mailbox
9% Urgent: Mandatory Password Reset
9% Internet Capacity Warning
Regarding the top-clicked phishing test related to social media, here are the numbers:

23% Login alert for Chrome on Motorola Moto X
18% 55th Anniversary and Free Pizza
14% Please add me to your LinkedIn Network
11% Join my network on LinkedIn
11% Your Friend Tagged a Photo of You
6% New LinkedIn InMail Message
5% You have a Google Drive File Shared
4% Reset your LinkedIn Password
4% You have a new unread message!
3% Your Klout Score Went Up!
2% Confirm your Twitter account

I want to know what templates you like to use the most, what gets the best response and what you think we need more of!!!

• Jessica :sunglasses:

(Matt Parkes) #5

Aah does this mean the speight of traffic violation emails our company is getting is down to you guys and maybe the head of IT implements your system and hasn’t told me? That’s terrible I am the ISO after all lol. He obviously doesn’t realise that its no use using them on me as I don’t drive or own a car.