How Much Would You Pay For Flight To The Moon On BFR? Musk to Announce Mystery Passenger Tonight 9 PM EDT!

spacex
elon-musk
moon-flight

(Howard) #1

The seat will be on the BFR [Big Falcon Rocket] ore more fondly called by workers Big F********* Rocket.
You know this passenger has to be a mega-millionaire or more likely a billionaire as I’m guessing that a seat would likely cost 25-50 million USD. According to CNET, Musk hinted the passenger may be Japanese when he tweeted a Japanese Flag. At first, I thought it might be SoftBank CEO “SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son has an unusual way of deciding how to invest in startups. But not sure SoftBank Board of Directors would approve and then I thought the chances are the person is retired or running a private company.
An interesting thing about my choice of Masayoshi Son was his method of picking investments.
"Before he gives the final sign-off on deals, Son is fond of quoting “Star Wars” Jedi master Yoda and likes to “feel the force,” according to a Financial Times profile.

This is unusual because Son is ultimately in charge of the biggest startup investment fund in the world, the $100 billion (£76 billion) Vision Fund”. “SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son has an unusual way of deciding how to invest in startups.

Before he gives the final sign-off on deals, Son is fond of quoting "Star Wars" Jedi master Yoda and likes to "feel the force," according to a Financial Times profile.

This is unusual because Son is ultimately in charge of the biggest startup investment fund in the world, the $100 billion (£76 billion) Vision Fund”.

No doubt this will be news for this week. You can watch it on Spacex.com or Space.com for 6 p.m. PT (9 p.m. ET / 2 a.m. Tuesday GMT / 11 a.m. Tuesday AEST).

SpaceX to reveal mystery moon passenger Monday