KnowBe4’s latest quarterly report on top-clicked phishing email subjects is here. These are broken down into three different categories: social media related subjects, general subjects, and ‘in the wild’ attacks .
Full Infographic with Top Messages in Each Category for Last Quarter:**
- Password Check Required Immediately
- Vacation Policy Update
- Important: Dress Code Changes
- ACH Payment Receipt
- Test of the [[company_name]] Emergency Notification System
- Scheduled Server Maintenance – No Internet Access
- COVID-19 Remote Work Policy Update
- Scanned image from MX2310U@[[domain]]
- Security Alert
- Failed Delivery
- Zoom: Important issue
- IT: Information Security Policy Review
- Mastercard: Confirmation: Your One-Time Password
- Facebook: Your account has been temporarily locked
- Google: Take action to secure your compromised passwords
- Microsoft: Help us protect you - Turn on 2-step verification to protect your account
- Docusign: Lucile Green requests you to sign Mandatory Security Training documents
- Internship Program
- IT: Remote working missing updates
- HR: Electric Implementation of new HRIS
*Capitalization and spelling are as they were in the phishing test subject line.
**Email subject lines are a combination of both simulated phishing templates created by KnowBe4 for clients, and custom tests designed by KnowBe4 customers.
Download full Infographic here.