A little less than a week before the SuperBowl and ZDNET, and other news sources, reported the Twitter accounts or 14 NFL teams were hacked by Ourmine. @OurM1ne twitter account is suspended. These are the guys who have been linked to the hijack of Twitter’s CEO, Jack Dorsey and claimed to hack Facebook’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook and Pinterest accounts.
Ourmine’s message is “hey we’re just testing your security” contact us for help with your security. Because Ourmine has been associated with cyber vandalism they are not considered to be a “legitimate” Whitehat group. Ourmine has been linked to a Saudi Arabian IP address. But SuperBowl is a giant event so good idea to keep your users on high alert for phishing scams.
Hi, we’re Back (OuَrMine).
We are here to Show people that everything is hackable
- NFL (hijacked Twitter account)
- Arizona Cardinals (Twitter account)
- Buffalo Bills (Instagram and Facebook accounts)
- Chicago Bears (Twitter account)
- Cleveland Browns (Twitter account)
- Dallas Cowboys (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts)
- Denver Broncos (Twitter account)
- Green Bay Packers (Twitter account)
- Houston Texans (Twitter account)
- Indianapolis Colts (Twitter account)
- Kansas City Chiefs (Twitter account)
- New York Giants (Twitter account)
- Minnesota Vikings (Instagram account)
- Philadelphia Eagles (Twitter account)
- San Francisco 49ers (Twitter account)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Twitter account)