Phishing has Gone to Plaid! Top 5 tips for surviving a phishpocalypse

I’m having a little here on an overcast, windy Friday morning. Here are my 5 top tips for surviving a phishpocalypse. Enjoy!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/phishing-has-gone-plaid-top-5-tips-surviving-erich-kron

(Will Jeansonne) #2

Funny and informative read, Erich! Thanks for sharing.

(Warren White M.S. Cybersecurity) #3

I love the reference to Mel Brook’s “Space Balls” movie haha. Phishing does seem to be coming out faster and faster every day. The victims of these attacks always amaze me. From individual users to Large corporations to even countries in recent days. You would assume the bigger your organization is the more security is implemented to protect all of their client’s private information…

That article you posted was a good read, thanks! I especially like the part about preventative measures. It is always wise to make sure you know how to protect yourself. One of my favorite things to do when I come across a problem is research it until I become proficient enough to fend off similar attacks. I train my knowledge Kung Fu if you will. Cyber security is as important as all the money in your bank along with all the other private details about your life. Be safe out there Internet users!