Big news. if you haven’t seen Knowbe4’s Inside Man Video Season 1 it’s now playing on Amazon Prime.
We’re pleased to announce that season one of the award-winning security awareness training series ‘The Inside Man’ is now available on Amazon Prime.
‘The Inside Man’ is KnowBe4’s first custom, network-quality video series, now with three seasons. The series is about an IT security analyst starting a new job where no one suspects he is already inside their most secure systems or that sinister forces are pulling his strings.
This series delivers an entertaining, movie-like experience with a compelling story that will engage users and create fans. From social engineering to password security, to social media and travel, ‘The Inside Man’ reveals how easy it can be for an outsider to penetrate an organization’s security controls and network. And, more importantly, it wrestles with the human cost of cyber crime.
A different security issue is addressed in each of The Inside Man episodes and include:
- Episode 1: The New Guy → Issue: Social Engineering
- Episode 2: Social Hour → Issue: Social Media
- Episode 3: On Our Side → Issue: Phishing Attacks
- Episode 4: Surprise → Issue: Document Disposal
- Episode 5: Takeaways → Issue: Clear Desktop Policy
- Episode 6: Masquerade → Issue: Cloud Services
- Episode 7: Buying Time → Issue: Passwords
- Episode 8: Taken → Issue: Ransomware
- Episode 9: Where The Wild Things Are → Issue: Travel
- Episode 10: Keep Your Friends Close → Issue: App Security and Permissions
- Episode 11: The Sound Of Trumpets → Issue: External Devices
- Episode 12: Checkmate → Issue: Insider Threats
Watch on Prime Video Now!