Weekly Challenge! Automated Security Awareness Program 7/24/2017

(Jessica) #1

Hello Hackbusters Community! This week’s topic is: Automated Security Awareness Program (ASAP). KnowBe4 released our newest feature last week that allows you to create a customized Security Awareness Program for your organization that will show you all the steps needed to create a fully mature training program.

How to enter:

1. If you are a KnowBe4 Customer follow these instructions.
  2. If you do not use KnowBe4, you can use ASAP here.
  3. Make a comment about ASAP here in this thread.

By submitting your comment, you will be entered into a drawing for some swag (we need a better word for this :zap:) of your choice. The winner will be pulled on Friday, July 28th at 4:30 PM EDT.

Live Webinar - every Monday at 1:30 PM Eastern - Advanced Phishing & Training. Sign up at this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/824983748725718019

Later this week at Hackbusters:
Tuesday: Ask us all about campaigns– This will be an active discussion throughout the day.
Wednesday: Ransomware – Tech Talk.
Thursday: Best practices from the KnowBe4 experts.
Friday: Weekly Challenge Winner will be announced and new post on features.

Prizes:
The winner will receive a T-Shirt or Baseball Shirt – your choice!

Jessica S. Managed Services/Community Manager :bookmark_tabs:

(Carly Borenkind) #3

I set the ASAP up the day I was notified about it. It was easy to use and to mark the items completed that have already been done, but it was a little frustrating to get recommendations for items that are not part of the package we have. I think it would have been more customer friendly to ask if the user wanted items included in the ASAP that they currently don’t have access to or if they would prefer to keep their ASAP to items that are currently available to them.